How to import our free library content into Proteus Libraries.
Proteus 8.8 with Library Loader V2.27 or later
Proteus 8.7 or earlier
- Click the PCB Layout icon on the main toolbar
- Select “Import Package” from the Library menu
- Extract the *.asc file from the Proteus folder of the Downloaded Zip and then browse to it and click Open
- Click Next>
- Select Mechanical Layer for the Assembly Drawing and than click OK
- From the 3D Mechanical Model tab, select the M-CAD (STEP or IGES) File option and then click the folder icon
- Extract the *.stp file from the 3D folder of the Downloaded Zip and then browse to it and click Open
- Click OK
SamacSys have solved the decade-old problem of free access to high quality PCB library content, for every component and every Engineer.
Our mission was simple:
- Make library content free (forever), for every engineer globally.
- Libraries must be of the highest-quality and trustworthy.
- The content has to be well integrated to engineers existing PCB Design tools.
SamacSys’ customers range from individual maker engineers to international brands whose revenues run into the $billions. With over 100,000 users in over in over 180 countries, SamacSys is recognized as the global leader in Electronic Component Library solutions.
They are the chosen partner of leading names such as RS Components, Arrow Electronics, Mentor Graphics, Zuken, ON Semiconductors, ST Microelectronics and many more.
Check out the libraries free at: https://ComponentSearchEngine.com
If you’d like to ask us any questions please feel free to get in touch – Click Here.